Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Northern California Mulch Suppliers

collapse

Author Topic: Northern California Mulch Suppliers  (Read 133 times)

Offline jkelnhofer

Northern California Mulch Suppliers
« on: Mon January 03, 2022, 07:45:47 PM »
Good Afternoon.  I came across this site.  I signed up for the membership and a class tomorrow (Jan 4th 2022) that I am really looking forward to. I've done months of research and in fact am getting ready to work on some testing and different things.  I bought property last year and Hydroseeding really peaked my interest and for now, I am just entering this as mostly a hobby, although I may get more serious moving forward.  There's one aspect of this that I am having quite the problem with.  I can't seem to find Mulch Distributers.  I am looking toward a jet based mixing system and really like the idea of the pellets, like EZ Jet and some others.  However, I can't find it anywhere. I live in far Northern California and I can't even seem to find anything in the Sacrament area (about 170 miles south).  I am wondering if anyone here in the forums could point me in the right direction, whether I need to travel to go pick it up or can find a place online that can deliver via truck.  I have room to store it by the pallet but I just can't seem to find it anywhere.  This seems to be my biggest hold-up at this point.  I have seed on order, we have water rights on our property, and I have my first machine about 75% done.  Any help on locating a mulch supplier for a jet based machine would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Offline Turboguy

• Administrator
  • Forum Legend
  • Beaver Falls, PA
    • Turbo Turf HydroSeeding Systems
Re: Northern California Mulch Suppliers
« Reply #1 on: Mon January 03, 2022, 09:19:52 PM »
We would be happy to help with this.  Sometimes finding hydroseeding supplies can be challenging.  A few years ago three of us who are directors of the HydroSeeding Association were talking about this so I created a site to make this easier which is HydroSeedingSupplyFinder.com    Here is a link directly to the California page.  https://hydroseedingsupplyfinder.com/hydroseeding-supplies-california/

If I count the branches I believe that is 38 places to buy hydroseeding supplies in California but there are a few more that I need to add to that site if I ever get free time.

Ewing Irrigations stores generally carry hydroseeding supplies and there are tons of them in the southwest 

Another is Site One Services.  They also carry hydroseeding supplies in most of their stores and the others should be able to get it if they don't stock it.  They have somewhere around 700 stores nation wide and I am sure there is one close to you.

Hope that helps but if you have any other questions or need any other help let us know. 
Turbo Turf HS-400-XPW

* Recent Posts

Re: New Pond Build by Turboguy
[Tue January 25, 2022, 05:29:37 AM]

New Pond Build by Jday18
[Mon January 24, 2022, 12:16:31 PM]

Re: should I upgrade my turfmaker? by hunthydroseedinggroup
[Wed January 12, 2022, 03:45:09 AM]

Re: should I upgrade my turfmaker? by Turboguy
[Sat January 08, 2022, 06:18:19 PM]

Re: Want my new lawn to succeed, looking for any suggestions! Thanks by Frank223
[Sat January 08, 2022, 08:50:05 AM]

* Calendar

January 2022
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29
30 31