Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
stapler for erosion control mats

Main Category > Erosion Control

stapler for erosion control mats

(1/3) > >>

Paydaze77:
has anyone used or own one of those staplers like that m100 stapler. just curious if they work as good as they look in the videos? thanks

BLMLand:
They do work good, but, you have to carry a lot of reloads with you.

Paydaze77:
which one do u or have u used? thanks

BLMLand:
I have several M100's.  If you use them, carry a fanny pack or something similar to carry the reloads.  You can burn up 100 staples in a hurry.  I am going to demo a round top this spring.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Paydaze77:
do you have any info about the mfg. of the round top. do you purchase your staples for your m100 through them or do you have a cheaper source? thanks for the info..

--- Quote from: BLMLand;16637 ---I have several M100's.  If you use them, carry a fanny pack or something similar to carry the reloads.  You can burn up 100 staples in a hurry.  I am going to demo a round top this spring.  I'll let you know how it goes.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version