Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
EC 08 Orlando

Main Category > Erosion Control

EC 08 Orlando

(1/2) > >>

Groundforce:
How many of us will be at the IECA show Feb. 19-21 in Orlando? Could we arrange a time to meet up at the Turbo Turf Booth? I would like to meet more of you.;) I cruise the forum at least once per day, like a stalker.

Becky Gauthier
Profile Products

Turboguy:
I guess it goes without saying that I will be there.  I think your suggestion sounds like a great one Becky.

Impact:
I was hoping to be going this year, but will not be able to attend. Only if it were in March,lol. Ray , you certainly have a busy schedule for shows this spring:eek:

Turboguy:
Sorry you won't be able to make it.   Yes, this time of year drives me crazy.  Last week we had three shows simultaneously.   This week we only have one and I get to miss it.   I am off for Columbus on Sunday and the only good part is that I have two trips to Orlando and two to Vegas which will let me miss some snowy weather.

muddstopper:
I will have to check dates, I was thinking about going to the Yoder and Frye Auction In Kissimmee, but I think its the week before the IECA show. Might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version