Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Has anyone ever used Terra Matrix SSM?

Main Category > Erosion Control

Has anyone ever used Terra Matrix SSM?

(1/2) > >>

NorthHydro:
I am just wondering if anyone has ever used terra matrix SSM on an erosion control project. I am told it would be much more effective than using normal terra wood with tacking agent 3 and adding additional tack.

Has anyone found this to be true? I was told I didn't need to add any additional tack to the terra matrix mix.

Groundforce:
I have used Terra Matrix. You don't have to add anything. It contains 5% guar gum tackifier and cross-link, so it will not become re-soluable after it has dried. You do need to apply it at 100% ground cover so it could be as high as 4,000 lbs. per acre depending on the topography. It will last up to 6 months, or until vegetation comes up and breaks it apart.

NorthHydro:
Thanks groundforce.

TerrawoRx Services:
Billy,

FYI: You can mix straight wood with the DirtGlue and create a better BFM product then any of these type of mulches that can be really expensive!

Thanks,

HydroBootCamp:
North Hydro-
I think you mean TerraMatrix SMM.
I have used it several times and I can tell you it's quite a product. The 5% guar gum may not seem like much but the holding power of this matrix is incredible. It was well worth the money I paid for it in my opinion.
Just be sure to thoroughly wash out your tank afterwards as it can give a tremendous clog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version