Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Easy lawn ?

Main Category > Epic or Easy Lawn Hydroseeing Equipment

Easy lawn ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

easygrass:
Here is something else you can do to help clean out your tank.

http://www.hydroseeding.org/forum/index.php?topic=3917.0

WallaceHydro:
No way,  I wait until it is empty.  Usually the other two holes are working so it mixes ok.
Matt

easygrass:
WallaceHydro,

That is when your done for the day and you need to clean out your tank. it all so will let you put the waste any were you need it to go..... ;D

Turboguy:
I have always been at a loss to understand the addition of the hose and valve at the end of the agitation tube.  It seems to make sense the the guys with an EasyLawn and everyone seems to agree that it is a wonderful suggestion so I have pretty much given up trying to understand it.  I guess by nature I like to understand things so I will take one more stab at this while we have such a helpful group of guys who can enlighten me.

May I ask a dumb question Warren,  You mention that it lets you put your waste where you want it to go.   My dumb question is, Why is it better to do it that way than to use your discharge hose to do that?

NFO:

--- Quote from: Turboguy on Fri April 24, 2009, 05:44:52 AM ---I have always been at a loss to understand the addition of the hose and valve at the end of the agitation tube.  It seems to make sense the the guys with an EasyLawn and everyone seems to agree that it is a wonderful suggestion so I have pretty much given up trying to understand it.  I guess by nature I like to understand things so I will take one more stab at this while we have such a helpful group of guys who can enlighten me.

May I ask a dumb question Warren,  You mention that it lets you put your waste where you want it to go.   My dumb question is, Why is it better to do it that way than to use your discharge hose to do that?

--- End quote ---

What we use this for is a cleanout. After every job there always is material left over in piping, so we use this to ensure our jets are clean, pump is clean and that no material is left in the system that can dry and make problems like clogs.

Its a very intelligent and easy solution to the system. Good to see others have applied it to their equipment. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version