Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Easy Lawn TM60 HELP!

Main Category > Epic or Easy Lawn Hydroseeing Equipment

Easy Lawn TM60 HELP!

(1/1)

lawnkid:
Hi guys,
Before I bring up my issue I want to let everyone know that I have been doing hydroseeding in NE Ohio for 4 years using a FINN T-60 with great results spraying mostly thick 70/30 wood paper mixes. I unfortunately decided to let go of my machine last year because it wasn't being used enough to justify it. This year things have improved a bit and so I decided to purchase another hydroseeder that was a good deal. It's a 2000 Easy Lawn TM 60 with 20hp Briggs motor so I went from a 25hp Kohler with mechanical agitation to this little guy with jet agitation. Today was the first time I ever used a jet agitation and let me say how unimpressed I was. I've heard that jet agitation machines don't mix 70/30 wood paper blends well so I thought I was going easy only putting 100 lbs of mulch in with 450 gallons of water. All ten jets must have clogged at least a dozen times over the day and the resulting spray was very thin. So if someone with this machine or a similar machine could please give me instructions of how they load, what valves they open while spraying for optimal performance, and what mixes they use I'd appreciate it. I'm new to the whole jet agitation concept and my local dealer is clueless how to operate the machine. thank you

Turboguy:
Welcome to the forum Lawnkid.  I have a lot of exertise with jet machines but none with EasyLawn.  We do have some guys who are very knowledgeable on Easy Lawn and hopefully they can jump in soon and give you some suggestions. 

It definately doesn't sound normal to me. 

TerrawoRx Services:
LawnKid,

I have a TM35, TM60, and L90... all 3 are Easy Lawn. They are excellent machines but you do need to have someone guide you and offer some tips. I am happy to help..

I am going to ask for your assistance by having you answer some questions.

TM60 has 3 packages, do you know what package you have? If not would you be willing to share some pictures?

You mentioned 10 jets... there should only be 4 maximum. Where are these additional jets??

What 70/30 mulch are you using? Not all are the same. I use 70/30 without any issues!

If you can share what Ive requested then I can better serve you.

Regards,

PS.. you can contact me directly through the information below.

WallaceHydro:
I have a TM 60 with 3 jets.  I mix one bag of 70/30 and two bags of paper and I do not have any problems.  I get one clog every now and then.  I

Jeff Clouser:
Lawnkid,

I would be happy to help you with any questions that you have about your machine.  I doubt you have a TM60 if it has a B&S Vanguard engine on it.  We stopped using those engines at least 8 years ago.  If you do in fact have 10 jets, your machine could be closer to 15+ years old.  Please call me at the factory at (800) 638-1769 so that we can determine exactly which machine you have and what can be done to improve the performance.

Thanks,
Jeff Clouser
General Manager
Easy Lawn, Inc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version