Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Agitation holes.

Main Category > Epic or Easy Lawn Hydroseeing Equipment

Agitation holes.

<< < (3/3)

hydroservice:
I think in profiles spec it says up to 30% paper. I have seen enviroblend be different from one trailer load to the next.

P.L.:
Update.  Met with the rep from central fiber today. I guess I was not the only one with mulch issues, it was at least one whole batch. He said the quality control guy on one shift was forging the numbers rather than actually doing his job. The guy was fired and central fiber got rid of all of the mulch from his shift and is refunding the money to anyone who got bad mulch. It says a lot about them as a company and my local supplier that they would take the time to come and meet in person to resolve an issue, that's extremely uncommon these days. Hats off the central fiber and thanks to every one who replied with helpful suggestions. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version