Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Hydroseeding in Russia

Main Category > Erosion Control

Hydroseeding in Russia

(1/2) > >>

PRATUMRUSSIA:
Welcome colleagues. I am writing from Russia and ask for advice: it is Necessary to sow as cheaply as possible. Interested in your opinion, what components to use. If you increase paper mulch, is it possible to do without wood mulch? And which of the recommendations will be. Thank you. 8)

Turboguy:
Those are very interesting photos and it looks like a really good project.  I do think that at least a 100% wood mulch would be the best choice but I have done slopes that steep with 100% paper mulch and had success.  My feelings are that it may not be the best choice but would have a good chance of success.  I might think about a two step application if I were doing it.  To spray once with mulch and seed and one more coat with just mulch once the first application had dried. 

PRATUMRUSSIA:
Thanks for the useful information. I wonder if there are books Hydroseeding in the US? ::)

Turboguy:
I don't think there are any books available on hydro seeding here in the USA.  I believe there was one published 15 or 20 years ago but it would be totally out of date and probably could not be found anyway.  There may be some videos on YouTube that might be helpful.  I did see a pretty good video someone did a few years ago that had planned a series but there was a fee on it and I can't remember who did it.  There was a link on our forum here at one time but I don't.  I believe it may have been on the erosion control network but they don't seem to have it on their web site any more.

Perhaps the video's on our IAHP web site may have some helpful information.   Here is a link   http://hydroseeding.org/jcms/index.php/services/video-gallery

PRATUMRUSSIA:
And if we use the formula for seeding components 70/30, whether it will be better for us? We believe that this will be the best solution for this object but not the cheapest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version