Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
BMP and bmps erosion control?

Main Category > Erosion Control

BMP and bmps erosion control?

(1/1)

rickrubin2:
So pretty simple can’t seem to find any info I’m in Texas and was recently asked if I was a bmp contractor which I assume is best management practices. But I was also asked if I do bmps hydroseeding?? You guys got any info on this or can point me in the right direction to become bmp and bmps  compliant.

Thanks!

dawrule:
Do you even waters of the state bro?   ;D

Hydromulching is a effective BMP in preventing soil erosion and a tool in managing sediment discharges from entering  into waters of the state.

If you have a jet unit, and think it's ok to load a pound of pam in a 500 gallon jet unit then spray 150 pounds of paper mulch on a 2:1 slope....this job is not for you!

If you are not sure if hydroseeding is a BMP take a class about Stormwater Management,  become a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead,  educate yourself.

rickrubin2:
Thanks for your reply. Looking to purchase a bigger machine like a Finn t-120 that?s seems to be what everyone is using down here. I did take two classes for qcis, qpswp3 they had a lot of very good information

Finn Guy:
I think I can help point you in the right direction, but I would need to have a conversation with you to see where you are in your efforts, what you own, what experience you have, etc. so that I can send you the right info out of the gate.  Feel free to contact me, I have plenty of free info and can make some suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version