Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Is my lawn done?

collapse

Author Topic: Is my lawn done?  (Read 515 times)

Offline Ecosgriff

Is my lawn done?
« on: Sat July 03, 2021, 01:46:48 PM »
We just hydroseeded lawn 2 weeks ago... had alot of rain fall at night after a week of 90 degree weather. Was on top of the watering but seems as though was over watered.   It seems like fungus. Stopped watering until dries up... Not sure if this is correct thing to do. Please someone help!! It was so beautiful now I am afraid it's done for.  Attached are pictures.

Offline Turboguy

• Administrator
  • Forum Legend
  • Beaver Falls, PA
    • Turbo Turf HydroSeeding Systems
Re: Is my lawn done?
« Reply #1 on: Sun July 04, 2021, 04:37:35 PM »
I could not see any photo.  You can add it directly by clicking "Attachments and other options which is directly below the text box you type a post in.  Click that and a box will open below that allows you to choose a file.

I wish I could give you good news but if you have a fungus infestation you may lose your lawn.  Try not to water in the late evening.  As you did I would cut back on watering till you get the fungus issue resolved.
Turbo Turf HS-400-XPW

* Calendar

September 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30