Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 168

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/customer/www/hydroseeding.org/public_html/jcms/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 178
Easy lawn ?

collapse

Author Topic: Easy lawn ?  (Read 11506 times)

Offline slc tm35

• Forum Member
Easy lawn ?
« on: Tue April 14, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »
Just curious if any one has a tm35 if so do you like it,any break downs,any thing i should be aware of.thanks   chrisw.
chris w owner of SLC llc out of covington la. we use an easy lawn tm 35 no complaints yet!

Offline Turboguy

• Administrator
  • Forum Legend
  • Beaver Falls, PA
    • Turbo Turf HydroSeeding Systems
Re: Easy lawn ?
« Reply #1 on: Wed April 15, 2009, 06:51:12 AM »
I don't recall anyone saying they were using a TM35 lately but we have a lot of guys that use the larger Easy Lawn units. 

Jet machines in general are pretty reliable.  There aren't a lot of moving parts and not much to break down or cause problems.   I would assume that the TM35 is much like our jet units in that other than losing a nozzle once in a while and some wear on the hose since you are dragging it across dirt, roads, rocks etc there is not much to ever go wrong.  Hoses will usually last about 3-5 years. Unless someone runs a pump dry for a period of time or lets their pump freeze usually you can go almost forever without touching the pump.   
Turbo Turf HS-400-XPW

Offline WallaceHydro

« Reply #2 on: Wed April 15, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »
Hey Chris,
I have a TM 60.  I have had it for four years.  I just did replace some seals in the pump (normal for amount of hours I have on it).  That is the only maintenance I have had so far.  Turboguy is right, I will probably replace my hose this summer.  My machine has been very reliable.  I sometimes have to get down in the tank and unplug one of the jet holes when my slurry is thick.  Other than that I like the machine.   

Offline SimplyGreen

• Forum Legend
    • http://www.simplygreenhydroseed.com
« Reply #3 on: Wed April 15, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
Only issue i have is a few clogs here and there. But im also running 70/30 at a heavy rate on my l90..

However, today i got a new clog at a new location.. the elbow to the electril hose real..was i pissed..

had to unwind whole thing. unhook hose.. and  dig the clog out..

had a whole tank of hard fescue and wildflowers. almost 300 bucks in seed.... was not willing to loose that load... i got it tho..
Simply Green Hydroseed
New Hampshire and Southern Maine and Mass
Account manager and Applicator of DirtGlue
Easy Lawn L90(900gal)
Easy lawn C125 Mounted to International 4700
WWW.SIMPLYGREENHYDROSEED.COM

Offline jackson7981

• Forum Member
  • Finn T-30 , Griffin GA
« Reply #4 on: Wed April 15, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »
Check with any suppliers in your area thats how I found my machine.

Offline slc tm35

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: Wed April 15, 2009, 08:12:48 PM »
Hey wallace how did u unclog that jet i dont think i should worry im runnin jet spray, thanks tho chris w.
chris w owner of SLC llc out of covington la. we use an easy lawn tm 35 no complaints yet!

Offline WallaceHydro

« Reply #6 on: Thu April 16, 2009, 04:26:18 PM »
Chris,
I have to climb down in the hole.  Usually the first hole clogs up.  This only happens when I mix more than one bag of 70/30 (wood/paper).  My six year old is almost old enough to send him down there to unclog the hole.  I think that he will think that this is cool.

Matt

Offline easygrass

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Legend
  • Fort Worth, Texas
« Reply #7 on: Thu April 16, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »
You can get a stick or 1x1 about 4ft. long and put a 4/1/2 " screw or nail and poke those holes with out getting in the tank. we have done it that many times.
« Last Edit: Thu April 16, 2009, 04:42:05 PM by easygrass »
" awareness of the environment through a physical sensation "

Offline WallaceHydro

« Reply #8 on: Thu April 16, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »
Thanks easygrass for the good idea.

Matt

Offline slc tm35

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: Thu April 16, 2009, 09:15:39 PM »
I have to laugh but with the tank full u had to climb in to un clog it. So do u guys get plugged often?

Offline easygrass

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Legend
  • Fort Worth, Texas
« Reply #10 on: Thu April 16, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »
Here is something else you can do to help clean out your tank.

http://www.hydroseeding.org/forum/index.php?topic=3917.0

Offline WallaceHydro

« Reply #11 on: Sun April 19, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »
No way,  I wait until it is empty.  Usually the other two holes are working so it mixes ok.
Matt

Offline easygrass

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Legend
  • Fort Worth, Texas
« Reply #12 on: Sun April 19, 2009, 07:11:44 PM »
WallaceHydro,

That is when your done for the day and you need to clean out your tank. it all so will let you put the waste any were you need it to go..... ;D

Offline Turboguy

• Administrator
  • Forum Legend
  • Beaver Falls, PA
    • Turbo Turf HydroSeeding Systems
« Reply #13 on: Fri April 24, 2009, 05:44:52 AM »
I have always been at a loss to understand the addition of the hose and valve at the end of the agitation tube.  It seems to make sense the the guys with an EasyLawn and everyone seems to agree that it is a wonderful suggestion so I have pretty much given up trying to understand it.  I guess by nature I like to understand things so I will take one more stab at this while we have such a helpful group of guys who can enlighten me.

May I ask a dumb question Warren,  You mention that it lets you put your waste where you want it to go.   My dumb question is, Why is it better to do it that way than to use your discharge hose to do that?
Turbo Turf HS-400-XPW

Offline NFO

« Reply #14 on: Fri April 24, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »
I have always been at a loss to understand the addition of the hose and valve at the end of the agitation tube.  It seems to make sense the the guys with an EasyLawn and everyone seems to agree that it is a wonderful suggestion so I have pretty much given up trying to understand it.  I guess by nature I like to understand things so I will take one more stab at this while we have such a helpful group of guys who can enlighten me.

May I ask a dumb question Warren,  You mention that it lets you put your waste where you want it to go.   My dumb question is, Why is it better to do it that way than to use your discharge hose to do that?

What we use this for is a cleanout. After every job there always is material left over in piping, so we use this to ensure our jets are clean, pump is clean and that no material is left in the system that can dry and make problems like clogs.

Its a very intelligent and easy solution to the system. Good to see others have applied it to their equipment. 

* Recent Posts

WTB 1000 gal seeder by Rockdamage
[Thu November 25, 2021, 09:32:00 AM]

Re: Hydromulching a sand quarry by HP Hydromulching
[Fri November 19, 2021, 05:51:44 PM]

Re: Hydromulching a sand quarry by hydroservice
[Wed November 10, 2021, 09:30:26 AM]

Re: Hydromulching a sand quarry by HP Hydromulching
[Mon November 08, 2021, 02:48:56 PM]

Re: Hydromulching a sand quarry by Turboguy
[Mon November 08, 2021, 12:09:10 PM]

* Calendar